Friday, May 02, 2008

Looking forward to today cos my frenz and i have actually planned to meet today and go back to sec sch to collect our Dnt folio. Pushed away all other activites and dressed up properly. So after class msg him but no reply. Called him up and guess wad he's doing? Playing pool! Told me to wait for him at the bus interchange first so i went off first and luckily just purchased a new volume of Dear boy comics so as to kill time. After a while guess wad happened again? Msg me to tell me today weather too hot i cannot tahan i don wan to go liao. WTF!!!! Planned everything properly and informed teacher and this guy just ps me like nobody business. I guess sometimes ppl just don appreciate those who tried their best to organize something. I guess this shall be the last time i would ever REALLY believe in wad he says. One sorry and that's it???? Seems so easy to push the blame away man.

No comments: